In this 16 hr. advanced course taught by AAi founder Rod Cardoza, you will learn:
Part I : Understanding Muslims
- Islamic origins from both a Muslim and Christian perspective.
- Helpful parallels between Islam and earliest Jewish Christianity.
- Common ground and difference between Islam and Christianity.
- Keys to avoid frequent barriers in Christian-Muslim relations.
Part II : Responding to Muslims
- How to respond to complex textual and theological issues regarding popular Muslim belief that the Bible has been corrupted, Jesus was not crucified, and Jesus is not the Son of God.
- How to express Christian faith with gentleness and respect so it can be properly understood within a Muslim worldview and Islamic contexts.
- How to explain Bible verses which most Muslims believe constitute clear evidence of its corruption.
- How to address Muslim stereotypes of Christians with biblical righteousness.
Part III : Studying Scripture with Muslims
- How to study Scripture with Muslims.
- How to communicate biblical truth in ways Muslims deeply appreciate.
- How to avoid offense by studying sacred texts with appropriate reverence.
- And much more!